Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bonjour from France

I read an old post of mine today, and felt so proud. I really feel like "Diana Crabtree" was something good. I know it was good for me, it really helped me rise out of depression, but I also think (hope) that a post or two might have influenced someone else.

I am writing this from France, staying with friends I met in India. When I started Diana Crabtree I was so depressed that getting up and brushing my teeth was a challenge that I only did when neccessary. Today I am outgoing and spend time on myself, even a little flashy.

My point? The journey out of depression is worth it. Taking the medication is worth it. Swithing from an all sugar all fat diet to a slightly healthier one is worth it. CHANGING the way you see things to more positive, more grateful, even if it reminds you of people you hate, is worth it.

3 comments:

Carla V said...

I love this little post. Sums up the total of my hard-earned wisdom in this lifetime so far. Carry on carrying on and much love!

Diana Crabtree said...

So nice to hear you are over the hump of your journey too!

Carry on Carrying on as well :)

Thanks for commenting!

Sparkle Bell said...

Yes...Carry on!