Monday, June 25, 2007

Just talked to Saaed

I am imagining the Saaed relationship wont happen. I got upset to get a text message "Hi Jasmine" sue me. No, I can't stop him from dating other people, he's not my boyfriend, but I don't want to waste my time if we aren't going in the direction of a relationsip, I told him that and suddenly he wants to let me go!

You know what that means? He's a P-U-S-S-Y. He can't stand up to me.

I wonder if I sound like a Psycho. I just might. He may never call me again. I may never answer again. Let's be honest, I have a gut instinct, unlike usual I should listen to my gut. Do I have to feel foolish before I let him go? I guess I always want to take it to that point so I don't have to worry about "What if?"

And I think I have to let him go unless he tries to win me back, because sex if I don't trust him wont be any good.

Screw him

-------

Afterthought: Yeah, fuck him. He is not winning me. That is the man's job, to make a woman want to sleep with him, by making her feel good. Letting me go when I am just telling him "dont waste my time if we arent going anywhere" is not the right response. Why? Because I am right, he doesn't want to settle down, and if he does, it's because he wants to settle down with a "nice" girl (like he thought I was before I was firm with him) after he has had "his fun." My gut knows this, but I am avoiding accepting it because I don't want to be alone (and because he is so hot!) I am seriously contemplating not answering the phone if he calls again

No comments: