Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Crapola Day

Tera hasn't been here at all to get any of her stuff. I have had such anxiety today. I am happy it is after 10 so I have an excuse to go to bed.

Yesterday was such an ugly scene. She had her boyfriend hurrying her from downstairs, and me expressing my serious disappointment that she was actually considering having her stuff out on the 5th of the month (thats what I get for saying it was okay if she was out by the third- give an inch- she takes a mile) Naturally she listened to her boyfriend.

God damn her...she also has the fucking Netflix movies. GOD I HATE HER!

Uh! I am so mad at that girl...she isn't even here today to get her stuff.

Enough about the bad stuff, I bought a computer today. A laptop! I even set up WiFi in my house all by myself :)

Also, Charles called me today :) I got to talk to him for exactly 1 minute and 50 seconds. Then the phone cut off and he didn't call back so I think it was all the phone card would do. I loved hearing his voice, I hope I can use yahoo voice or skype or something.

And I talked to my new roommate, I will call her Jennifer. She sounds nice (but I don't keep my hopes up anymore) talking to her let me know that I have a light at the end of the tunnel. At least I wont know for sure that my roommate doesn't give a shit about me and will use me every chance she gets, instead it will only be a possibility. LOL

Tomorrow is another day

No comments: